Some helpful guidance from our Saalt Coaches:
If you (like many of us) experience bloating, you may find that it helps to size up so your Saalt Wear can provide maximum comfort when you need it most.
If you are between sizes, it generally helps to size up, especially if you have an hourglass or triangle body shape and experience bloating. Many people with reverse triangle or rectangle body shapes also prefer to size up when between sizes, especially when opting for a style with a higher rise. If your hip measurements lie on the lower end of the size range, you should be able to comfortably wear that size, but remember to take body shape and bloating into account!
Saalt Twin Pack
Why you’ll love it:
- Better together. The Twin Pack comes with both our original Saalt Cup and Saalt Soft Cup so you can find which firmness works best for different days of your period.
- The Saalt Soft is a great option for those cramping and sensitive days, and the Saalt Cup may work best for your more physically active days
- Made in the USA from 100% medical-grade silicone with a velvety soft finish.
- Wear for up to 12 hours. Swim, bike, hike, run, sleep, take the long flight—no problem.
- Lasts up to 10 years. (Pssst...That’s as long as your passport.)
- Never dries you out and maintains your natural pH.
- Naturally odor free. Smell fresh and clean from morning to happy hour.
Clean period, clean planet:
- BPA, latex, & toxin free
- Vegan & cruelty free
- FDA registered and compliant
Tax-free period anyone? Now you can purchase Saalt Cups with your HSA/FSA card.
We're here to get you to period bliss. If you're not happy with your Saalt product, we'll send you a replacement you'll love or your money back per our Period Bliss Guarantee. Reach out to our Saalt Coaches at firstname.lastname@example.org for personalized help.